Hello everyone! I recently stumbled upon a tweet saying something along the lines of #20booksofsummer so of course I had to check it out. Apparently it’s a challenge to read 10, 15 or 20 books from June 3rd to September 2nd. Here’s the original post for those who didn’t know about this challenge (like me).
Even though I didn’t know about this challenge until today I am still going to participate in it, I want to try and read 15 books (I don’t know if I’ll be able to finish 20 books and get my hands on 20 books) and because I am starting late I’ve unknowingly already finished 2 books during this time: Kingsbane by Claire Legrand (review coming very soon!) and Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (I think I might also write a review for this one).
As for my TBR, I haven’t picked out 15 books yet but I know at least some books I want to read during this time period. I also ordered 5 books yesterday so I hope they’ll arrive very soon so I can read them during this time as well. Anyways this is my TBR:
- Kingsbane by Claire Legrand
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- Dark Shores by Danielle L. Jensen
- The House of Hades by Rick Riordan (started already in May though)
- The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- Windwitch by Susan Dennard
- Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard
- Sightwitch by Susan Dennard
- Nocturna by Maya Motanye
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- Fairyloot book of June
I’m sure I’m going to find 4 other books to read, maybe my library has some books I still want to read, I’ll keep you all posted! Anyways, to get updates on how I’m doing I suggest you follow me on my Twitter account.
Until next time!